22 January, 2023
Chicken Salad CupsPosted in : Appetizers, Chicken on by : MikeZ
Chicken Salad Cups
These cool and scrumptious appetizers are a surefire hit at your next party or summer picnic.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 30 cups
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken - diced
- 3 strips Bacon - cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup Mushrooms - chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Pecans - chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Apple - peeled & diced
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
- Pepper - to taste
- 2 Pkgs. Philo Cups - 15 per pakg
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley - minced
- In a bowl, combine Chicken, Bacon, Mushrooms, Pecans, and Apple.
- In another bowl, combine Mayonnaise, Salt and Pepper.
- Stir seasoned mayo into Chicken mix to evenly coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until final assembly.
- Bake Cups per pkg instruction.
- remove from oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes before moving to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill each cup with Chicken Salad. (approx. 1 Tbsp. in each.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Please keep cool. Remember, this is a Mayo product and can easily spoil in any summer heat.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved