19 June, 2022
Mushrooms – Stuffed (Air Fryer)Posted in : Appetizers, Misc on by : MikeZ
Stuffed Mushrooms – Air Fryer
Delicious Finger-Food / Appetizer that's ready in minutes with only simple ingredients.Difficulty: Beginner
Servings 6 to 10
- Air Fryer
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 Lb. Whole Porcini Mushrooms
- 2 Scallions
- 4 oz Cream Cheese - Softened
- ¼ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese - finely shredded
- ¼ tsp Ground Paprika
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cooking Spray
- Using a damp cloth, gently clean mushrooms. Remove stems and chop finely
- Mince scallions – separating white and green parts.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 360° F.
- Combine Chopped Stems, Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, the white parts from the Scallions, Paprika, and Salt in a small bowl. Stuff filling into the Mushroom Caps, pressing firmly using small spoon.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and set mushrooms inside.
- Cook mushrooms until filling is lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with scallion greens and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved