25 October, 2022
Sausage Stuffed Banana PeppersPosted in : Appetizers on by : MikeZ
Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers
A great Appetizer, hot or cold. Made with your favorite flavor of sausage from Mild to Hot and loads of cheese.Difficulty: Easy
- Air Fryer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Skillet
- 12 Mini Sweet Banana Peppers
- 1 Lb. Sausage - Cooked & Drained
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese - softened
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- Garlic Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Sauté sausage on stovetop until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, breaking into small grains. Drain fat and set sausage aside on paper towel covered plate.
- Slice banana peppers in half lengthwise. Remove stems, seeds and membrane.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic salt, & pepper.
- Stuff the filling into the peppers.
- Arrange the peppers in your Air Fryer in a single layer. Cook for 10 minutes.
Air Fryers vary widely in power. Monitor food carefully to avoid burning.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved