18 May, 2023
Stuffed Crust Pizza BitesPosted in : Appetizers on by : MikeZ
Stuffed Crust Pizza Bites
A perfect appetizer for the pizza lovers in your group.Difficulty: Easy
- Small Mixing Bowl
- 9" Sq. Glass Casserole
- 1 Tube 13.8 oz. Pillsbury™ Classic Crust Pizza Crust - refrigerated
- 4 oz, Mozzarella Cheese - cut into 24 cubes
- 24 slices Pepperoni - thick sliced
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- ¾ tsp. Dry Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese - grated
- ½ jar 7 oz. Pizza Sauce - warmed
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 9″ Sq. Casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough to form an 12" x 8" rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 – 2" squares.
- Top each square with a cheese cube and a pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place in the dish with seams down and sides touching.
- In small bowl, combine oil and Italian Seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over the filled dough in dish. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Warm Pizza Sauce in Microwave.
- Serve warm pizza bites with warmed pizza sauce.
Bites may be frozen prior to baking. Do not thaw. Just pop them in the oven until golden brown.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved