8 May, 2023
Steak Bites – Air FryerPosted in : Appetizers, Beef on by : MikeZ
Air-Fried, Bacon-wrapped-heaven for steak lovers. An appetizer with all the goodness of Bacon and Beef .Difficulty: Beginner
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Air Fryer
- 6-8 strips Bacon - cut in half
- 1 lb. Steak - 1″ thick – well marbled
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- Cut steak into bite-sized cubes (1″ x 1″) and place in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the salt, black pepper, paprika, chilli flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle the spices over the steak and mix until all of the cubes are well seasoned.
- Wrap each cube with a half slice of bacon. Secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place each wrapped cube in the Air Fryer, steak side up. Do not overcrowd. Cook at 380°F. for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dip or sauce.
Use a digital thermometer and Monitor Carefully. Small steak bites can quickly go from delicious to tough in an instant.
- Rare: 125°F
- Medium-Rare: 130°F to 135°F
- Medium: 145°F
- Medium-Well: 155°F
- Burnt: 160°F. and above.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved