20 January, 2023
Chicken Bacon TrianglesPosted in : Appetizers, Chicken on by : MikeZ
Chicken Bacon Triangles
Crispy Phyllo Triangles make fantastic tasty appetizers for your next party. Perfect with chilled Ranch Dressing for dipping.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 48 Triangles
- Baking Sheet
- Large Skillet
- Pastry Brush
- ½ lb. Bacon Srips - chopped
- ¾ lb. BS Chicken Breasts - cubed
- ½ cup Cream of Mushroom Soup - undiluted
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese - cubed
- 2 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried Minced Onion
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese - shredded
- 24 sheets Phyllo Dough - 14" x 9" thawed
- ¼ cup Butter - melted
- Ranch Dressing - for dipping
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain all but 2 Tbsp of drippings.
- Cube Chicken, then sauté in drippings until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the soup, cream cheese, garlic, onion, pepper and bacon to skillet; cook and stir until blended. Remove from the heat. Stir in Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly brush a sheet of phyllo dough with butter; place a second sheet on top and brush with butter. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a clean, damp dish towel to keep it moist.)
- Cut lengthwise into four 2 1/4″ wide strips.
- Place about 3/4 tablespoon of filling on lower corner of each strip. Fold dough diagonally over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then over, forming another triangle. Continue folding (like a flag) until you come to the end of the strip. Brush the end of
- Brush the end of the dough strip with butter and press onto the triangle to seal. Repeat with the remaining strips of dough and with the remaining sheets of phyllo.
- On a greased baking sheet, bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm with chilled Ranch Dressing on the side.
To prepare ahead: Assemble per instructions and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze, then remove to an airtight freezer container. When needed, place frozen triangles on a greased baking sheet and bake as above.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved