25 September, 2022
Pepperoni RollsPosted in : Misc, Sides on by : MikeZ
Pepperoni Pizza Dough Rolls
Quick and ever so simple snack – Delicious Family FavoriteDifficulty: Easy
Servings 12 Small Rolls
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust - 13.8 oz.
- 4 Mozzarella Sticks - cut into thirds
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- 5 oz. Pepperoni Slices
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- In a small Bowl, mix EVOO with Garlic Powder and Italian Seasoning. Set aside.
- Coat your Rolling surface with a film of EVOO.
- Roll/stretch the pizza crust into an 18″ x 15″ rectangle. Cut into 12 squares.
- Cut 4 Mozzerella sticks into thirds.
- Top each piece of dough with 4 pepperoni slices, a piece of mozzarella, and a teaspoon of pizza sauce.
- Lift Corners and overlap at the center. Roll each into a ball and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Half way through baking, brush each roll with Oil and Seasoning Mixture.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved