20 December, 2021
Pancakes – ZucchiniPosted in : Breakfast, Misc, Sides on by : MikeZ
- Griddle Pan
- 2 Medium Zucchini - Peeled, Seeded & Shredded
- ½ cup Scallions - Chopped
- 2 Eggs
- Black Pepper - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- 1 tsp. Baking POWDER
- ½ cup AP Flour
- Olive Oil - Not Popeye
- Add the zucchini, scallion, black pepper, salt, baking powder, and eggs to a bowl and mix all together until fully incorporated.
- If the ingredients end up a little too wet, slowly mix in the flour to thicken it up. Heat up a frying pan or griddle over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, scoop in a small amount of the zucchini mixture onto the pan. Flatten them a bit to make sure that they cook evenly.
- After 3 minutes, flip the pancakes to cook the other side. If it looks like there isn’t enough oil on the pan, add a bit more to keep the pancakes from burning.
- After 3 minutes, place on a dish covered with paper towels to help soak up the extra grease.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a side of fresh salmon. Shared by Tammy Camardo – March 6, 2020
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved