14 December, 2021
Potatoes and Ham – ScallopedPosted in : Pork, Sides on by : MikeZ
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 13" x 9" Casserole
- 6 Medium Potato - peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 Medium Onion - chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup - (10 1/2 ounces)
- ⅔ cup Water
- ½ Lb. Cooked Ham - chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs - (Optional)
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice the Potatoes to about 1/8" thick using a Mandolin or sharp knife.
- Stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water, and ham in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the potato mixture into the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Dust with Panko Breadcrumbs about 10 minutes before casserole is done, allowing them to brown slightly. (Optional)
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved