25 November, 2021
MarinaraPosted in : Sauces on by : MikeZ
A simple, easy to make Basic Marinara for all your Pasta Dishes.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Saucepan
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 can Whole Peeled Tomatoes - 28 oz., pureed
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion - diced small
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat oil and garlic over medium until fragrant.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is very soft, 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce to a rapid simmer and cook until slightly thickened, 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved