12 October, 2021
Ribs – Baby BackComments : 1 Posted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Baby Back Ribs
Fall-off-the-bone Delicious Ribs. Baked in the oven for year-round enjoyment of a BBQ favorite.Difficulty: Easy
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Baby Back Pork Ribs
- K.C. Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Open the vacuum-sealed pack and rinse off any blood.
- Flip the ribs over with the meaty side down and strip off the membrane on the backside. If you leave it on, it will be tough and impossible to chew after cooking. Always strip before freezing any ribs.
- Season liberally on both sides with Salt and Pepper.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a large sheet of foil and wrap lengthwise, sealing the long edges together and then fold over the ends to seal the meat completely in the foil.
- Place on baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 2 hours.
- Check for doneness with a meat thermometer. The best, juiciest ribs are ready at 140°F.
- Open foil and apply liberal amounts of BBQ Sauce to the top of the meaty side.
- Place ribs back in the oven (with the foil open) until Sauce glazes over. (If you use your broiler for this last step, watch carefully since the broiler can finish the ribs in just a couple of minutes.
Servings: Ribs come in various weights. Get the heaviest rack if you have several hungry eaters to feed. Most adults can each eat a half rack (7 ribs) or more. Since there are only two of us, we generally cut the rack in half and freeze one half for another time.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved