5 November, 2021
Chicken Pierogi LasagnaPosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Chicken Pierogi Lasagna
A Delicious alternative to regular Lasagna.Difficulty: Easy
- 9" x 13" Lasagna Pan
- 1 ½ Qt. Sauce Pan
- 12” Skillet
- 2 lbs. Ground Chicken
- 1 box Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 3 cups Ricotta Cheese - 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 12 Lasagna Noodles - potatoes, chicken, cheese. Last layer is pasta, thin layer potatoes, chicken and cheese
- 1 Medium White Onion - Sliced into thin cresants
- ½ tsp Garlic & Onion Salt each - Optional
- 4 pats Butter
- Cook Noodles 10 min after water boils, rinse cold water set aside
- While pasta is cooking make mashed potatoes according to box instructions, Add garlic and onion powder to taste (Optional).
- Saute' Onions in Butter until translucent. Remove from skillet. Add to Mashed Potatoes.
- Grill chicken in same skillet.
- Spray Casserole and Lasagna side of Foil with Cooking Spray
- Layer pasta, potatoes, chicken, cheese in alternating layers starting with noodles on bottom. Last layer is pasta, and a very thin layer of potatoes, chicken and cheese on top.
- Cover with Foil and bake 375°F 25 min (or till hot) uncover for another 5-10 min.
Contributed by Julie M Farley – April 28, 2020
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved