5 November, 2021
Chicken and Rice CasserolePosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Chicken and Rice Casserole
A true Go-To staple in our kitchen. Simple, one-dish Casserole that can be assembled ahead and tossed in the oven when it's dinner time.DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 9" Sq. Glass Casserole
- 4 Medium Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 ⅓ Cups Water
- 1 ⅓ Cups Minute Rice™
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Mushroom Pieces - 8 oz.
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 4 pats Butter
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Lightly Spray Casserole Dish with Cooking Oil
- Chop Chicken into bite-sized pieces (Leave Fat)
- Salt & Pepper the Chicken
- Combine all ingredients in Casserole – Blending well.
- Place Pats of Butter on top near corners.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 Hour
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved