21 May, 2023
Chicken Bacon Ranch CasserolePosted in : Chicken, Pasta on by : MikeZ
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
A quick and simple Chicken Casserole – loaded with flavor, tender noodles, shredded chicken, and topped with crumbled bacon in a creamy Alfredo Sauce.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 6 servings
- 9" Sq. Glass Casserole
- Gallon-sized plastic Bag
- ½ lb. Bacon - Cooked 'til crisp – then Crumbled
- 1 lb. Chicken - Boneless/Skinless – Diced
- 8 oz. Pasta - your choice
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- Salt/Pepper - To taste
- 14.5 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9" x 9" casserole dish.
- Cook pasta per package directions until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Move bacon to a paper towel to absorb any remaining grease and crumble. Drain grease from the skillet.
- In a gallon food storage bag, add the olive oil and diced raw chicken. Shake to coat thoroughly. Then add the Ranch seasoning and shake again to coat completely.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. (5-6 Minutes)
- Add pasta, cooked chicken, and Alfredo sauce to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and salt/pepper on the top and place in the heated oven.
- Bake until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted -, about 15 minutes.
A heavy shot of Black Pepper can give this dish a lot of ZING !
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved