21 May, 2023
Chicken Bacon Ranch CasserolePosted in : Chicken, Pasta on by : MikeZ
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
A quick and simple Chicken Casserole – loaded with flavor, tender noodles, shredded chicken, topped with bacon in a creamy Alfredo Sauce. A family favorite.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 6 servings
- 9" Sq. Glass Casserole
- Gallon-sized plastic Bag
- ½ lb. Bacon - Cooked & Chopped
- 1 lb. Chicken - Boneless/Skinless – Diced
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Salad Dressing
- 8 oz. Pasta - your choice
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese - Shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
- Salt/Pepper - To taste
- 14.5 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9" x 9" casserole dish.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain bacon grease from the skillet and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the remaining grease from bacon. Crumble into large crumbs when drained.
- In a gallon-size plastic food storage bag, add the olive oil, diced raw chicken, and Ranch seasoning. Seal tightly. Shake to coat thoroughly.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. (5-6 Minutes)
- Add pasta to a greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and salt/pepper on the top of the Alfredo sauce and place the dish in the preheated oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve steaming hot.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved