4 February, 2022
Beef – Marnie’s BBQPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
Most of us call it Sloppy Joe but Marnie called it BBQ. – Rich, and full of all those traditional flavors.Difficulty: Beginner
- 12” Covered Skillet with Deep Sides
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion - Finely Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper - Finely Chopped
- ½ cup Clelery - Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup Ketcup
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ½ can Tomato Soup
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcheshire
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Saute Beef and Onion in Skillet until Beef crumbles and all red is gone.
- Add all other ingredients, cover, and simmer for 45 Minutes.
- Serve on a Bun or over Elbows or Bow-Tie Pasta.
Here’s Marnie’s Original Recipe Card…
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved