17 December, 2021
Chocolate CherriesPosted in : Cookies, Desserts on by : MikeZ
Servings 60 Cherries
- Medium SaucePan
- Wax Paper
Maraschino Cherries - Pitted, without Stems
- 3 Tbsp. Butter - softened
- 3 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
- 2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 Lb. Chocolate Confectioner’s Coating
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and corn syrup until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and knead to form a dough. Chill to stiffen if necessary.
- Wrap each cherry in about 1 teaspoon of dough. Chill until firm.
- Melt confectioners' coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Using a toothpick, dip each cherry into Chocolate, and place on waxed paper lined sheets. Chill until completely set. S
Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Best after 1 or 2 weeks. See the Link in Ingredients for Premium Maraschino Cherries. Inspired by Pat Tucci – December 18, 2019
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved