16 November, 2021
Fantasy FudgePosted in : Cookies on by : MikeZ
A No-Bake recipe that lives up to its name. This won 1st Place at the Canfield Fair for 2 years running. The best in all of NE Ohio.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 4 Dozen
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- Medium Saucepan (2½-3 Qrt.)
- 3 cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Margerine
- ⅖ cup Evaporate Milk - 5 ⅓ oz. can
- 1 pkg Semi-sweat Choloclate Pieces - 12 oz.
- 1 Jar Kraft Marshmellow Creme - 7 oz.
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Combine Sugar, Margarine, and Milk in Saucepan. Mix well.
- Bring to a Full Rolling Boil while Stirring Constantly. DO NOT Scorch. Stir. Stir. Stir. (It is vital that all Sugar Grains are dissolved.)
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add Marshmellow Creme, Nuts, and Vanilla. Stir with Spatula until blended
- Pour into Greased 9 x 13 Pan. and refrigerate.
- When cold, Cut into 1½" Squares. (6 Across x 8 down.)
Shared by Mike Zets – November 16, 2021 May be frozen in an air-tight container for several months.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved