29 October, 2023
Apple PancakesPosted in : Breakfast on by : MikeZ
Pancakes with Apples – a combination made in Heaven. Simple to make for Breakfast or anytime. Makes 15 pancakesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Large Mixing Bowls
- Pancake Griddle
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Ganulated Sugar
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Lg. Egg
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 5 Apples - peeled and thinly sliced or shredded
- Powdered Sugar - for serving
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a second bowl, lightly beat the egg. Then add milk and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Fold in the apples.
- Pour ½ cup of batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle for each pancake. Spread each to form 5" circles. Flip as bubbles form. Cook until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
The apples must be cut into thin slices or coarsely grated. Substitute pears or peaches for apples.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved