20 September, 2023
Ham and Swiss SlidersPosted in : Appetizers on by : MikeZ
Ham and Swiss Sliders
These flavorful Bite-sized Sandwiches are a great snack while watching the game or as part of an appetizer tray.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9" x 13" Baking Dish
- Small Bowl
- 12 count Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Deli Ham slices
- Swiss Cheese slices
- Sesame Seeds - for topping
- 8 Tbsp Butter
- 3 tsp. Brown Mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Onion Powder - optional, for zing
- Garlic Powder - optional, for Italian Flair
- Parmesan Cheese, grated - optional, for Italian Flair
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly spray the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in your microwave and whisk in mixture ingredients.
- Slice the entire slab of rolls horizontally leaving individual roll bottoms attached to each other in a single slab. Same for the roll tops.
- Place slab of roll bottoms in a baking dish and butter with 1/3 of the melted butter mixture.
- Now add a singler layer of Cheese slices, followed by a layer of the ham slices (folded over in half to make two thicknesses) and finally, another single layer of cheese slices. There should be more ham than cheese.
- Using another third of the butter, butter the open face of the sliders and then cover with the slab of bun tops.
- Brush the remaining butter on top of the rolls followed by a sprinkle of sesamee seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and each sandwich is heated through.
- After baking, you should slice the buns apart to cut through the ham and cheese. Serve warm!
Regular-thickness deli Ham and Cheese slices are best. Fold over the ham to make a minimum of double-thick portions. Allow the slices to overlap so there are no gaps or bare areas on the slab. Add Poppy Seeds and Garlic Powder to the melted butter mixture and sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on the rolls before baking for an Italian flair. (No Semase Seeds)
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved