2 August, 2022
Potatoes and Onions – Oven BakedPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
Potatoes and Onions – Oven Baked
Simple to make and Simply Delicious. No fuss.May be oven baked on cookie sheet.Difficulty: Beginner
- Air Fryer
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4 Medium Russet Potatoes - Peeled and Cubed
- 1 Medium Onion - Chopped
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380°F for 5 minutes
- Peel and cube Potatoes. Peel and Chop Onions into medium pieces.
- Add Potatoes, Onion, and EVOO to a Medium Mixing Bowl. Mix well to coat everything and break up the onions into separate pieces.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Paprika. Then mix to thoroughly coat everything with seasonings.
- Air Fry at 380°F for 20 Minutes total, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add extra Salt when done to your taste.
I just place everything in the bottom of the Air Fryer. No wire rack or basket is needed. I use a non-metal spatula to flip/stir the potatoes at 5-minute intervals. The most difficult part of this recipe is cubing the potatoes. CAUTION: Air Fryers differ in size. Mine is 1500 watts. Adjust time to fit the size of potato cubes and your Air Fryer wattage. Smaller cubes take less time. Monitor carefully so potatoes are crisp on the outside but do not burn.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved