22 December, 2021
Pierogi LasagnaPosted in : Chicken, Turkey on by : MikeZ
Cheesy Potato and Garlic Casserole that tastes like Potato and Onion Pierogi. – A great way to use up left-over Chicken (Or Turkey). Difficulty: Easy
- 9" x 13" Lasagna Pan
- Large Pot
- Small Frying Pan
- 1 Lb. Lasagna Noodles.
- 2½ Lbs. Potatoes - Mashed
- ½ Medium Onion - Sliced thin
- ½ Stick Butter
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Lbs. Boneless/Skinless Chicken Parts - chopped fine
- 3 cups Ricottta Cheese - shredded
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Grill chicken to 165°F internal temp. Then chop/shred into small pieces.
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add lasagna noodles. Cook 10 minutes, Drain & Rinse with Cold Water, Set aside
- Peel, boil, and mash potatoes.
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- Saute Onions in Butter until translucent
- Add garlic and onion powder to butter.
- Whip into potatoes until well combined.
- Layer pasta, potatoes, chicken, cheese. Last layer is pasta, thin layer potatoes, chicken, and cheese. Cover with Sprayed Foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Uncover, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
You can easily substitute Turkey for Chicken. Shared by Julie M Farley – April 28, 2020
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved