19 August, 2022
Sausage and Cheddar AppetizerPosted in : Appetizers on by : MikeZ
Sausage and Cheddar Appetizer
Quick and Super Simple with Complex FlavorDifficulty: Beginner
Servings 30 Cups
- Air Fryer (Baking Sheet – Optional)
- 1 Large Skillet
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl
- 30 Phyllo Cups - 2 pkgs. of 15.
- 1 Lb Gound Sausage
- 7 oz White Cheddar - shredded
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1-2 Tbsp Chives - finely chopped
- Preheat Air Fryer or oven to 350° F.
- In a Skillet, throughly cook Sausage until no longer pink – about 5-7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cooked Sausage, Chives, and Cheese until the cheese is melting into the sausage.
- Using two teaspoons. fill each cup. Arrange on a baking sheet or place in Air Fryer (several batches may be necessary) for 8 – 10 minutes
- Sprinkle sea salt on the finished cups.
- Serve Warm or at Room Temp. Enjoy
These Appetizers may be made in your oven on a Baking Sheet or in your Air Fryer Basket. Just be sure to protect the Air Fryer from dripping cheese. Phyllo Cups are in the Frozen Food Section in packages of 15. Finished Cups may be frozen for future reheating at 350° F for 10 Minutes.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved