20 December, 2021
Clam & Potato SoupPosted in : Soups on by : MikeZ
Creamy Clam & Potato Soup
This is a great “non-recipe” for a Saturday lunch that the kids can make themselves…
- Medium Saucepan (2½-3 Qrt.)
- 1 can Campbell’s Chunky Clam Chowder - 18.8 oz.
- 1 can Campbell’s Potato Soup - 18.8 oz.
- ½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Toasted Croutons
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onions
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Salt - to taste
- In a Medium Pot combine both cans of soup, Pepper, and Salt to taste
- Heat over Medium Heat on Stovetop until mixture starts to gently bubble.
- Divide into soup bowls, add Croutons, stirring to cover Croutons.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Top with Green Onions and serve.
This uses Uncondensed Soups. DO NOT ADD WATER.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved