13 October, 2022
Ambrosia SaladPosted in : Desserts, Salads, Sides on by : MikeZ
A sweet taste treat filled with Fruit, Marshmallows, and Whipped Cream that your entire family will love.Difficulty: Beginner
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 11 oz. Mandarin Oranges
- 8 oz. Pineapple Chunks (Tiny)
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Sweetened Coconut - Shredded
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 18 oz. Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries, Peach Slices, Strawberries, Seedless Grapes - Optional
- Chop Optional Fruit into bite-sized pieces
- Combine Sour Cream into Whipped Cream
- Gently stir in all other ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Use whatever seasonal fruit you like. All ingredients should be COLD before making. If you can’t serve it immediately, you may refrigerate the salad for no more than a few hours. Any longer and the salad will begin to break down and turn runny. It will taste the same but not be as light and fluffy as it should be.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved