4 November, 2021
ButterballsPosted in : Cookies on by : MikeZ
I've personally baked these for many, many Christmases. They're an authentic Slovak recipe and so easy to make.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Several Baking Sheets
- Dough Blender (Hand tool)
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Butter
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Combine Vanilla, Butter, & Powdered Sugar in a large bowl – Mix thoroughly using a Dough Blender.
- Add Flour & Walnuts – Mix well with Wooden Spoon or Spatula.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes
- When cool, roll in Powdered Sugar.
May be frozen when cooled and after rolling in sugar.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved