5 November, 2021
VODKA – StrawberryPosted in : Beverages on by : MikeZ
Strawberry Flavored VODKA
Great for sipping over ice or mixed into frosty lemonade on a hot summer evening.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Gallon Glass Jar with Lid
- Coffee Filters
- Original Bottle with cap,
- Bottle Vodka (Your favorite brand) - 750ml
- 2 pints Strawberries. - about 1 ¼ pounds
- Rinse, hull, quarter, and crush the Strawberries. Place them in a large glass jar/container with lid. Add Vodkaa, cover, andvigorously shake the jar.
- Store in cool, dark place for 7 days, swirling/shaking once a day to promote extraction.
- After a week, strain through a coffee filter. Store liquid in a tightly sealed bottle – such as the original vodka bottle.
- Enjoy. Great for sipping over ice or mixed into frosty lemonade on a hot summer evening.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved