7 December, 2022
Chicken Pot Pie (Mini)Posted in : Chicken, Turkey on by : MikeZ
Grands Mini Pot Pies
Simple, quick, and super easy Pot Pie out of your oven in a half hour.Difficulty: Beginner
- Muffin Tin 8 cup, greased
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 can 16.3 oz refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuits (8 Count)
- 1 pkg. 10 oz Frozen Mixed Vegetables * - cooked
- 1 cup cooked Chicken - diced
- 1 can 10 1/2 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup, - unfiluted
- ¼ tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp. Onion Salt, Pepper, and Ground Thyme
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 5 1/2" round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press into the bottom and up the sides forming 3/4" rim above the pan.
- Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Cover lightly with a foil tent for the first 10 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with shredded Chedar Cheese for last 5 minutes.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Watch to prevent over browning.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
* – Substitute your favorite frozen (cooked) vegetables, such as broccoli, corn, peas or green beans, for the mixed vegetables. Adjust spices in the filling to suit your taste. Use diced rotisserie chicken or leftover turkey in this recipe to save time.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved